Count to ten! 17 December 2018
After an amazing year of award-winning recognition for our clients and team, we are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for 10 prestigious Transform Awards Europe 2019.
This year has seen a record amount of entries, so to be shortlisted for so many awards is fantastic testament to our clients' belief in creating authentic and purposeful brands.
We will find out who the winners are on 28 March in London and our shortlisted clients include:
- Best naming strategy (RISE)
- Best visual identity from the financial services sector
- Best brand development to reflect changed mission, values or positioning
- Best rebrand of a digital property
- Best visual identity from the professional services sector
Spitalfields City Farm
- Best use of a visual property
- Best use of copy style or tone of voice
- Best use of typography
- Best visual identity from a charity, NGO or non-profit
- Best visual identity from the farming and agriculture sector
The Transform Awards are organised by Transform Magazine, the only global magazine to cover rebranding and brand development. The awards, held annually in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and New York, recognise best practice in corporate, product and global brand development work, with categories that focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation.