Winner of the Grand Prix at the Corporate Content Awards 2019 for our branding work with law firm Kasowitz.
Winner of seven Corporate Content Awards 2019 including three Gold awards for our work with EY (best use of data) and law firm Kasowitz (best use of a visual property and best branded content site). We also picked up two silver awards for our work with offshore law firm Harneys.
Shortlisted for ten Transform Awards Europe 2019. This includes two nominations for our brand work with Russell Investments:
• Best naming strategy (RISE)
• Best visual identity from the financial services sector.
Harneys' bold and unstuffy brand, receives nominations for:
• Best brand development to reflect changed mission, values or positioning
• Best rebrand of a digital property
• Best visual identity from the professional services sector.
Finally, our pro-bono brand work for Spitalfields City Farm has been nominated for five awards:
• Best use of a visual property
• Best use of copy style or tone of voice
• Best use of typography
• Best visual identity from a charity, NGO or non-profit
• Best visual identity from the farming and agriculture sector.