Brand and Digital Project Manager
About Living Group
At Living we create difference. A difference for our clients, our people and the communities we work in. We employ smart thinking and industry insight to create positive outcomes for our clients in the financial, professional services and technology sectors.
With offices in New York, London and Hong Kong our specialists’ deep understanding of our clients’ sectors means we challenge thinking, inspire ambition, and deliver meaningful change across their organisations through effective and integrated brand, digital and marketing communications.
About the position of Brand and Digital Project Manager
The role of Brand and Digital Project Manager requires experience of managing the delivery of a number of integrated projects and campaigns for our client base to include the creation of new brands, brand implementation, development of websites, online tools, digital and print advertising, video and animation.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience, with great communication and organisational skills, and be able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
The position reports to:
- Head of Project Delivery, London.
Overall, the position holder will:
- Lead the day-to-day management of Living’s client accounts, ensuring we exceed clients’ expectation, they receive the highest individual attention and that projects are delivered to the highest quality within agreed timings and budget.
- Lead projects as well as provide support for the Senior Project Manager and Head of Project Delivery.
- Have a personal drive to deliver value to clients and the performance of Living.
Specific duties include:
- Providing our clients with best-in-class client service.
- End-to-end project and account management to include estimating, producing statements of work, scheduling, reporting, budget management and invoicing.
- Scoping of creative and digital projects, understanding technical requirements and creating accurate documentation, including creative design briefs.
- Briefing members of the Living team and working closely throughout project duration.
- Organising and inputting to the testing of digital products to guarantee quality of delivery to client.
- Managing the production elements of large projects and campaigns, delivering a joined-up approach, and liaising with multiple teams and suppliers/freelancers as required.
- Monitoring and managing the commercials on projects so to provide regular accurate reporting to Living’s finance team.
- Managing resource planning and issue management to anticipate any potential project risks, and recommending solutions / contingency plans to avoid / resolve such issues.
- Ensuring that each project is delivered profitably and so helping to grow and build our business.
- Knowledge of project management software (Synergist would be an advantage).
- Highly proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (WordPress, Sitecore and Umbraco).
Review periods and feedback mechanisms:
- Performance appraisals conducted by the Head of Project Delivery – twice a year.
- Please submit your application with salary expectations to Emer O’hehir at email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE