Communications and Marketing Intern
Location: New York
At Living we make a difference. A difference for our clients, our people and the communities we work in. We employ smart thinking and industry insight to create positive outcomes for our clients in the financial, professional services and technology sectors.
With offices in New York, London and Hong Kong our specialists’ deep understanding of our clients’ sectors means we challenge thinking, inspire ambition, and deliver meaningful change across their organisations through effective and integrated brand, digital and marketing communications.
About this position
Living Group NY is in search of a driven and out-of-the-box thinking intern to join our team as soon as possible. This paid internship is designed to expose students to everyday marketing and corporate communications specifically in the sectors we work for. A candidate must be a lover of organization and a self-starter who is ready to learn on the fly. A strong candidate is looking to kickstart a career in communications and is based in/can commute to NYC.
Initially, the successful candidate will be expected to work the majority of the time from home, with 1 day a week on the office, but in time as things change this may increase to 2-3 days a week.
The position reports to:
- Senior Account Manager, New York.
Specific duties include:
- Assisting with overall communications strategy for multiple clients (social media)
- Calendar invites, agendas, recaps and statuses
- Developing presentation materials
- Coordinating in house workshops with vendors
- Brainstorming fresh ideas for ongoing initiatives.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Weekly commitment of 25 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months after which there will be a review to assess potential for full-time employment
- Strong communication skills. Both written and verbal
- A team player comfortable in a quick-paced, autonomous work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail
- Digital media savvy (experience with social media management and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
Review periods and feedback mechanisms:
- Monthly performance appraisals conducted by the Senior Account Manager.
- Available upon request. This is a paid internship.
- Please submit your application with a covering letter to Sarah Fink at email@example.com
- Find our more about Living at www.living-group.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE