About Living Group
At Living, we make a difference. A difference for our clients, our people and the communities we work in. We employ smart thinking and industry insight to create positive outcomes for our clients in the financial, professional services and technology sectors.
With offices in London, Hong Kong and New York our specialists’ deep understanding of our clients’ sectors means we challenge thinking, inspire ambition, and deliver meaningful change across their organisations through effective and integrated brand, digital and marketing communications.
About the position
Based in New York, this full time creative role requires a person with a minimum of four years’ relevant work experience, preferably having worked previously with corporate clients. You will be packed with great ideas, have strong communication skills, want to learn and be able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure within a fast-growing team.
The position reports to:
- Executive Creative Director, New York.
Overall, the position holder will:
- Take accurate and detailed briefs from the account team and the Executive Creative Director
- Develop engaging and exciting creative ideas for branding, print and digital projects
- Present work and articulating creative ideas internally, but also in time to clients
- Work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines, always aware of budgets and time spent.
Specific duties include:
- To be both conceptual and practical, producing highly professional designs
- To be a team player and be able to assist your colleagues at all time, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Having an experience of working with corporate clients, ideally from the financial and professional services sectors
- To be able to work with clients’ existing brand guidelines, enhancing and amplifying designs
- Having excellent typographic skills and a keen eye for detail
- Working on digital design projects – websites, animations and infographics
- Possessing strong project management and organizational skills, liaising confidently with suppliers and clients alike
- Working with the Executive Creative Director on new business proposals and pitches
- Providing, and often leading, useful contributions to team meetings and conversations
- Being thoughtful and constructive during presentations and critiques
- Producing clear and concise verbal and written communications.
- You must be fully Mac OS literate
- You are fully proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have working knowledge of Office software (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Overall, you are expected to:
- Have strong creative and design execution skills
- Be a team player with strong communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn about new creative processes, technologies and creative influences.
Review periods and feedback mechanisms:
- Performance appraisals conducted by the Executive Creative Director in New York – twice a year.
Please apply via email to Andy Richards.