Location: New York
At Living we make a difference. A difference for our clients, our people and the communities we work in. We employ smart thinking and industry insight to create positive outcomes for our clients in the financial, professional services and technology sectors.
With offices in New York, London and Hong Kong our specialists’ deep understanding of our clients’ sectors means we challenge thinking, inspire ambition, and deliver meaningful change across their organizations through effective and integrated brand, digital and marketing communications.
About the position
With a minimum of 3-4 years’ relevant experience, this full-time role requires someone who’s packed with creative ideas, has good communication skills with an eye for detail and is able to work accurately under pressure, often to tight deadlines. Initially, the successful candidate will be expected to work from home, but in time as things change will be required to work from our New York office at least 2-3 days a week.
The position reports to:
- Executive Creative Director, New York.
Overall, the position holder will:
- Generate visuals and creative ideas for brand, digital and advertising projects.
- Create brands and guidelines, as well as being able to work within existing client guidelines, ensuring that all work created is brand compliant.
Specific duties include:
- Taking accurate and detailed briefs from the account team and / or Executive Creative Director
- Creating intelligent and thoughtful designs
- Developing engaging and exciting creative ideas for integrated projects
- Presenting work and articulating creative executions to the internal team
- Working as part of the team to implement and expand concepts through to completion
- Working accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines, always aware of the time spent
- Working closely with other members of the New York team and liaising with our London and Hong Kong teams on integrated global projects.
- You must be fully Mac OS literate
- You are fully proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have working knowledge of animation software such as Adobe After Effects or Animate (or an equivalent)
- You have basic working knowledge of Sketch or Adobe XD (or be willing to learn this software)
- You have an understanding of what makes good user interface design, composition and usability
- You have a good understanding of user experience (wireframing) and the fundamentals of information architecture.
Overall, you are expected to:
- Be someone who listens and learns quickly from other team members
- Be both conceptual and practical
- Be a team player, able to assist your colleagues
- Have a keen eye for detail, working within client guidelines when required
- Work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines, always aware of the time spent
- Possess good organizational and communication skills
- Provide useful contributions to team meetings and conversations
- Be thoughtful and constructive during presentations and critiques
- Produce clear written communications.
Review periods and feedback mechanisms:
- Performance appraisals conducted by the Executive Creative Director in New York – twice a year.
Please apply via email stating your salary expectations to Duncan Shaw