A starter for 10…
29 March 2019
The brand award season has once again started, with our amazing clients and their brands picking up an impressive 10 prestigious Transform Awards Europe 2019, including 6 Golds, at last night's gala ceremony in London.
Our fun and quirky brand work for Spitalfields City Farm (a pro bono project) led the way with 5 awards, whilst our innovative approach to the brands of law firm Harneys and asset manager Russell Investments delivered 3 and 2 awards respectively.
The full list of awards includes:
- Best naming strategy (RISE): Gold
- Best visual identity from the financial services sector: Gold
- Best brand development to reflect changed mission, values or positioning: Gold
- Best rebrand of a digital property: Gold
- Best visual identity from the professional services sector: Silver
Spitalfields City Farm
- Best use of a visual property: Gold
- Best use of copy style or tone of voice: Silver
- Best use of typography: Bronze
- Best visual identity from a charity, NGO or non-profit: Silver
- Best visual identity from the farming and agriculture sector: Gold
The Transform Awards are organised by Transform Magazine, the only global magazine to cover rebranding and brand development. The awards, held annually in London, Dubai, Hong Kong and New York, recognise best practice in corporate, product and global brand development work, with categories that focus on strategy, execution, content and evaluation.
If you would like to know more about how we can transform your brand to life, please contact Greg Hobden in London, Kevin Windorf in New York or Gigi Yung in Hong Kong.