A kaleidoscope of butterfly awards
08 November 2019
The judging is complete, the results are in and the coveted 'Butterfly' trophies have been presented.
At last night's prestigious Transform Awards North America in New York, our clients Russell Investments and Harneys picked up show-stopping 10 brand awards between them, including 5 Golds and beating off competition from an array of other sectors.
Our bold rebrand for asset manager Russell Investments won:
- Best naming strategy (RISE): Gold
- Best implementation of a brand development project across multiple markets: Gold
- Best development of a new brand within a brand portfolio (RISE): Silver
- Best implementation of a brand development project: Silver
- Best visual identity from the financial services sector: Silver.
Whilst our innovative brand for law firm Harneys continued its impressive run of success by scooping:
- Best brand development to reflect changed mission, values or positioning: Gold
- Best rebrand of a digital property: Gold
- Best visual identity from the professional services sector.: Gold
- Best use of a visual property: Silver
- Best creative strategy Bronze
With entries up by 55% year-on-year, this year's Transform Awards is the most hotly contested to date and represents the true benchmark for rebranding and brand development across North America.
Congratulations to all last night's winners. It was a great evening!